1) STSAHA families, we are pleased to announce that the "Alex Strong" benefit will be held Saturday, June 4 from 4 - 11pm at the East Aurora Ice Rink. Also, check the association calendar for a list of dates/times that volunteers will be at Leisure Rinks selling tickets, T-shirts, raffles, and bracelets. Volunteers and donations welcome!! Please support this important cause!! For additional information on June 4:
To make a monetary donation please visit Alexs' GoFundMePage
2) Registration is open for ALL MOHL players and Travel players. Registration is open for coaches and managers. Follow the appropriate link from the registration tab at the top of our page.
Please see the registration section of our site for additional information, including payment details and options.
**If "out of stock" appears on the Mohl registration form, please email:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list. If an additional team is formed in that age division you will have priority to registration if/when it opens.**
3) Our MOHL program continues to expand! STSAHA is looking for qualified coaches for the following age division:
Interested applicants please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
4) STSAHA is looking to fill a secretary seat on the board. Please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com if interested.
5) Mohl Coaches for the 2016-17 season are as follows:
|Midget 18u||Bert Dunn||Bantam||John Marrone|
|Midget 16u||Jim LoVullo||Bantam||Brian Suszynski|
|Midget 16u||Jeremy Rosen||PeeWee||Keith Barry|
|Midget 16u||Jim Nicosia||PeeWee||Mike Schott|
|Bantam||Dave Berkhoudt||Squirt||Bob Wengewicz|