The Southtowns Stars are excited to introduce the "Try Hockey Free for a Day Program" on Saturday, February 25th from 11:15 am - 12:45pm at Leisure Rinks. This is an excellent opportunity for the youngest of players to hit the ice and give this exciting game a try. Additional information can be viewed at:
1) Travel coaches have been announced for the 2017-18 season! Please click our "Tryout" tab for more information.
|Squirt Major||Mark Giancaterino||628-9777|
|PeeWee Minor||Dan Sullivan||523-8864|
|PeeWee Major TB (White)||John Dantonio||481-4081|
|PeeWee Major NTB (Green)||Dave Huttenlocker||846-4783|
|Bantam Minor White||Pat Roberts||713-6035|
|Bantam Minor Green||Martin Augustyniak||573-6513|
|Bantam Major TB (White)||John Clark||308-4823|
|Bantam Major NTB (Green)||John Franke||573-1333|
|Midget 15U||Joe Cione||863-6999|
|Midget 16U TB (White)||Ken Czechowski||901-2001|
|Midget 16U NTB (Green)||Rick Licursi||390-3305|
|Midget 18U||Kevin Gould||517-1317|
2) The Southtowns Stars are proud to announce that we are adding a girls division to our program beginning 2017-2018!! We are accepting coaching applications for a 12u and 14u team. Applications are available in the "Coaches Corner" section of our website. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. The decision to go TB or NTB will be determined during team selection.
3) The Southtowns Stars are looking to fill a Squirt Minor coaching position for the 2017-18 season. Qualified applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for additional information.
4) Stay tuned for the next Booster Club meeting. Exciting events and ideas were discussed at the last meeting! For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Teams should have a representative at each meeting.
5) We have recently added the "Equipment Resale" tab to the website. If you're looking to sell or purchase some used gear, please talk to your team coach/manager for additional information.